1. Basic Policy
Kasai Kogyo Co., Ltd. and its group companies (hereinafter referred to as "the Group") recognize the importance of personal information and believe that protecting personal information is a social obligation, and we will comply with the law concerning personal information and internal regulations, etc. and properly acquire, use and manage personal information handled by the Group.
2. Scope of Application
3. Acquisition of Personal Information and Purpose of Use
- The Group will acquire personal information in a lawful and fair manner within the range necessary for achieving its purpose of use.
- The Group will not use the acquired personal information beyond the scope necessary for achieving the purpose of use without the person’s consent.
- Personal information acquired by the Group will be used for the following purposes:
- To conduct communication, shipping, reporting, guidance, information provision, cooperation, negotiation, fulfillment of contracts, etc. concerning sales or production consignment of the Group products or procurement of raw materials etc.
- To respond to inquiries received, document requests or other requests, etc.
- For market research and development of new products and services.
- Questionnaire survey on the planning and development etc. concerning the Group's products and services, and improvement of the Group's products and services.
- For information on various events, seminars, campaigns, etc.
- For shipment of publications, etc.
- In order to respond to the limit as deemed necessary based on the provisions of laws and ordinances or the instructions and guidance of administrative authorities.
- For matters incidental and related to the business (manufacture and sales of automotive interior parts and all the related businesses) activities of the Group.
- ＜Particularly about Personal Information Concerning Shareholders＞
- To exercise the rights under the Companies Act and other laws and to fulfill their obligations.
- For provision of various information and services, etc. corresponding to shareholder's position, questionnaire survey, etc. conducted to facilitate the relationship between shareholders and the Group, and various measures.
- ＜Particularly about personal information concerning everyone
who wishes to join the group＞
- For contact with everyone who wishes to join, information provision and recruitment selection.
- For the Management of Prospective Employees.
4. Management of Personal Information
The Group will thoroughly implement the followings regarding the management of personal information provided by everyone:
- Ensuring of the Accuracy of Information
- Regarding the information provided, we will endeavor to ensure accurate and up-to-date information to the extent necessary for achieving the Group's purpose of use.
- Safety Control Measures
- Regarding the management of personal information, the Group establishes strict handling regulations in accordance with internal regulations and thoroughly manages it based on them.
- Supervision of Workers
- The Group thoroughly and strictly manages personal information based on internal regulations.
- Supervision of Contractors
- In the case of consigning the handling of personal information to the outside, we will consign it only to the proper contractor that meets the requirements in accordance with the Group's regulations, and conduct necessary and appropriate supervision for the contractor.
- Retention Period and Disposal
- For the personal information provided, we will set a retention period and discard it after the end of the retention period. Even within the preservation period, we will promptly dispose of it if it becomes unnecessary.